- Do you find that your saddle slips to one side every time you ride?
- Does your horse have problems with right or left lead canter departures?
- Do you have a hard time keeping your horse in a consistent gait?
- Does your horse drop itʼs shoulder on the circle?
- Do you find your horse is better when it circles one direction more than another?
- Is your horse heavy on the forehand?
- Does he lean on your leg?
- Do you find looking “effortless” takes too much effort?
- Read More…
Pam these are just a few things that have changed from working with you.
Thank you for all you have done.
- I am stronger. I can move a few bales of hay when I need to.
- I have less sciatic pain, low back pain, less pain in shoulders.
- I have more range of movement.
- I have more stamina and am able to work and ride better.
- I ride better …. use my core muscles. Now that I know what my core muscles are.
- I have more body awareness,
Pam has improved my scores and brought my competition to a whole new level. I have found connections I never knew I was missing. On top of that she is a fantastic person and an absolute pleasure to work with.
I have had the great pleasure of working with Pam Harrington on a personal and professional level. Pam is incredibly intuitive and has the knack for creating programs completely customized for an individual’s body. Private session work has helped me to find a greater sense of body awareness, balance and strength. Working alongside Pam in Equestrian clinics, I always learn something new. Pam is a natural teacher. Her knowledge base is so extensive when it comes to horses and humans, it flows in such an organic way that it is never less than compelling and easily applied.
“Pam brings her clients back into their bodies and guides them to creating awareness around their movement and energetic patterns. By helping people to recognize and find their own body dynamics she helps create the shifts needed to create a more balanced rider physically and energetically and spiritually. She strives to guide people to their own body knowledge rather than dictating it to them”.
- Learn to stretch correctly before and after riding
- Reduce pain while riding
- Strengthen your core to correct riding mechanics
- Improve posture, balance and flexibility
- Reduce stress and anxiety and increase confidence while riding
- Learn the physiology of riding and how it transfers to your horse
- Create better communication between you and your horse
- Change old patterns and create a new unity with your horse.
- Read More…
Pam is the owner and head instructor at Good Life Pilates. A Certified Pilates Instructor, Pam has combined her two passions of Horseback Riding and Pilates to create a method for riders she calls “The Stable Core MethodTM.” Pam works with riders of all ages and athletic abilities. A life time rider, she has taught her method to professional trainers, competitive riders and backyard horse owners of all disciplines throughout the country. She has been featured on about.com and examiner.com and has presented at The Rocky Mountain Horse Expo.